Jade Fern Grove instinct is something you polish
35 Posts
Ooc — Bo
A voice pulled him from his colorful discovery.

Brave turned – ears cupped forward curiously – to find a dark stranger he had almost thought to have been Journey. In that moment, he caught the scent of the nameless shadow and his features split into a toothy grin. Little did the fellow know, he had been the unfamiliar wolf scent that had been mingled so delicately with the flower patch. The jade eyes of the voyager gleamed with delight at this premise. The soft query from the other male had been heartwarming in itself.

“Why, I believe it’s you I’ve found,” Brave answered in a voice that was smoky with youth. After a moment, he stepped aside and motioned with a swing of his muzzle toward the floret patch; it was truly a bright contrast from the deep greens and dark earthy browns that surrounded it. “I was really only looking at this. It’s forging its own path, you see,” the swarthy boy remarked, pointing with his nose toward the divergent buds that were growing into the shade.

“Your scent was in the earth. Serendipitous that we should bump into each other.”
Messages In This Thread
instinct is something you polish - by Brave - May 21, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: instinct is something you polish - by Vidar - May 21, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: instinct is something you polish - by Brave - May 21, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: instinct is something you polish - by Vidar - May 21, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: instinct is something you polish - by Brave - May 29, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: instinct is something you polish - by Vidar - June 08, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: instinct is something you polish - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 05:59 PM