Duck Lake everyone together
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon had fallen in with Journey and the wolves that she had brought him to meet. He wasn't sure how he so quickly decided he wanted to be apart of something, but being around her made things easy. She was so outgoing that he could barely find time to say no. Additionally, the confidence she had (most of the time) made him quite certain of the things he wanted to do. 

He hadn't yet gotten to know the male that let the small band they had gathered, but he felt no alarm about him. It was likely the boy was a good man. Someone that could be respected and Soleon had come looking for a place he belonged, no?

"I'm not slow, but probably not the quickest. I can' fall in behind Steph and kill anything she gets out. I'll snatch up anything that tries to take flight and get away," He felt he had a pretty decent vertical so perhaps that could come in handy. 

His eyes fell to Steph and he offered her a kind smile. She had been a joy, equally, to get to know. He waited for the response of the rest so they could all attain their desired goal. 

If anyone wants to do a thread where they get to know Soleon let me know. I'll just be assuming he has general knowledge of names if that's alright. Correct me if you have any concerns with anything <3
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
everyone together - by Sunny - May 24, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: everyone together - by Steph - May 25, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: everyone together - by Soleon - May 26, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: everyone together - by Journey - May 26, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: everyone together - by Sunny - June 01, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: everyone together - by Heavenly - June 02, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: everyone together - by Soleon - June 08, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: everyone together - by Steph - June 09, 2020, 06:03 PM