The Heartwood I'm gonna run this nothing town
"I have abandoned all emotions as useless sentimentality."
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The boy scowled at his brother then, dismissing his grievances in that awful flirty tone. Who was he trying to seduce? This woman already sounded pretty DTF-y, why bounce around it? He'd close his eyes if it made the two uncomfortable! Maybe peek here and there for some pointers for whenever he was a handsome stud cause, let's be real here, he was gonna be one. Well, not if he kept making that face, Jezus H. Christ.

His pupils restricted when the woman explained her fucked-up "hobbies", leaning towards his brother to whisper; There is something wrong with this woman. And they needed to get out of here. No matter how sexy his bro might think this woman was - Almight himself was gunning for someone a bit younger - she was gonna eat their flesh and leave them in a ditch somewhere. He wasn't ready to die a death that lame! And if Aba wanted to get his dick wet for it, so be it, but don't drag him into it!

He stretched out his back then, casually, positioning his feet away should push come to shove. Just say you're a crazy cannibal at that point - no beating around the bush. He commented cockily. Seeing as I'm clearly not as mental as you two, 'imma go and get myself a real meal. Y'know, got a real craving for the normal kind of flesh. He wiggled his snout with a wide, mocking grin before he simply padded off. Aba could do whatever he wanted, Death wasn't the boss of him, but he was not gonna hang around and end up in a trio.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 01, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Abaddon - July 03, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 04, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Death - July 04, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Abaddon - July 05, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 06, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Death - July 13, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Abaddon - July 17, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 18, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Death - July 19, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Abaddon - July 21, 2020, 02:16 PM