Sleepy Fox Hollow Run, run lost boy
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
The shewolf named a pack, her family apparently. Long since vanished, obviously. Nemisis bit back a derisive snort- obviously it was a weak pack if they couldn't even maintain their ranks. Nemisis was glad they were gone- she didn't want any more garbage on her borders. 
"Nope. I'm afraid not. I haven't been here very long. Me and my pack just moved into the area- we unfortunately were ousted from where we were before. Difference in philosophy." But you would know that, wouldn't you, you miserable cunt? Your scent intermingled with the bitch from the beach. It was all she could do to hold herself back and keep herself from tearing out the stupid girl's throat. Instead she gave a tight lipped smile, moving just slightly closer, a coiled serpent adjusting to strike. 
"I do hope you find them though." The pleasantness oozed through her voice like the juice of a toxic berry, insidious and sweet. 
A quirk of an eyebrow at the title. Beta. Interesting. Now she was beginning to piece together what Donovan had been after and she was a little more forgiving to him- power she could respect, and always did. Sleeping your way to the top was a little unconventional to her, and she viewed it as below her, but it worked for him. 
"What a coincidence. I'm Overseer of my own pack. Essentially, the second Alpha. Perhaps you've heard of us...We call ourselves the saints?" Her tone turned icy now. The game was up. She was getting bored. "I know you know my partner.... pretty well I might add, by the way he smelled. Tell me sweetheart, do you always fuck your way to the top?" The sweet smile was replaced almost instantly by a curled lip of disgust. She raised herself to her full height, tail arched slightly, her usual immaculate physique shining in the early morning sun.
Messages In This Thread
Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 14, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Stag - July 15, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Finley Grebe - July 15, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 01:28 PM