Bearclaw Valley And all the good you've done / Will soon get swept away.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
All Welcome 
Ganon is just outside of Ursus territory, but I'd figure I'd post here for visibility. Feel free to beat up this mess of a boy :P

He had often wondered how much of his quest was formed in genuine concern for his wellbeing, and how much had been an attempt to get rid of him once and for all. He didn't blame anyone for the latter. He was a bastard in more ways than one. 

He had to replace the rabbitskin; wolves lacked the know-how (and the opposable thumbs) to properly treat animal skins, so the one that he had been sent off with had long since torn. He had muttered the blessings and placed the proper herbs within it, made it good as new, but that didn't erase his resentment for the thing.

The stone. The blasted stone. How long had this thing vexed him? First a wraith at his heels, and now penance? He wanted to just chuck it into a river and never look back, but something told him that he would be found out. So he continued to carry his burden.

Bearclaw Valley. He vaguely knew of the place. It had been the home of one pack or another for as long as he could recall. This time was no different, with a fresh claim wafted over its stony walls. He approached its entrance, standing as close to the invisible wall as he dared. Perhaps here would turn up some information for him. He dropped the rabbitskin 'bag' and let out a low howl.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread