Nova Peak i have had horrible nightmares ever since
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
She had travelled down from Sunspire, aiming for some time alone from her packmates. She liked them, of course, but it was nice to run beneath the moon without being slowed or having to wait. The golden she-wolf slows to a brisk walk as she weaves between the lush green trees, pine needles pricking her pads. Forests are not favoured in her mind, the open skies and soft sand beneath her paws are much more pleasant. Here among the trees she sticks out like a sore thumb, her red pelt turning her to a brand of fire in the moonlight, a ghost of what had once happened here.

Suddenly, the trees are black. The ground is charred, barren. It takes her breath away, but only for a moment, for now she has sensed another. He stands there, frozen so still she's sure he's dead. No, his chest moves. Auriel watches him for a long time, wondering if perhaps he died here in these flames and is actually a spirit doomed to wonder the scorched forest. "Are you alright?" Her accent is strong, placed somewhere across the sea to the sandy ocean of her homeland.
Messages In This Thread
i have had horrible nightmares ever since - by Geist - July 16, 2020, 07:29 AM
RE: i have had horrible nightmares ever since - by Auriel - July 18, 2020, 06:48 AM