Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
To his deep relief, Eleuthera didn't question his answer, nor did she seem too put off by his lack of insight. Instead, she probed a little deeper, and Kincaid's ears flew back in discomfort, but not quite in distaste.

He was quiet for a long moment before admitting, "You," in a low, ruminative tone. And then, with a hearty sigh, "My brother. All the sunsets I've seen, and all the sunsets I'm gonna. I think of the world — how we look at it like it's a done deal, but how it's really still in the making."

He shrugged, and picked himself up onto his haunches to sit beside her instead of lounge.

"Is it different, havin' a pack? A people?" he asked her, curious about why she'd come home to live stationary once more. Is it better? he wanted to ask, but didn't quite dare.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 22, 2020, 02:35 PM