Cassiopeia's View they say I only hear what I want to
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
:D They are 10000% opposites

Umi noticed the wolf fluff up, but it only made her aware that he might feel startled by her presence. She had, after all, thrown a goat at him. He was a strange animal, one with a colouration she had never seen or heard of in a wolf, or any animal for that matter save perhaps a broken skunk. He looked...forboding, like a creature of death or simply a bad omen. She felt herself wanting to judge him as this, and caught it immediately.

Though Umi was not an animal most would consider wise or even intelligent in almost any respect, there was one area that she had picked up very quickly from her mother's teachings. Always assume positive intent. Though Mother had also warned that wolves and other predators could be unpredictable, it was wrong to judge a person based on their appearance alone. And so, against her initial gut feeling, Umi forced an assumption that this oddball of a wolf was a friend to her.

You're a bit friendly. She beamed, not understanding that he didn't exactly mean the statement as a compliment. Her tail twitched again with interest and amusement. I like to meet new people, she said, more as a fact than an explanation. The lioness respected his space, but sat down a distance away. I'm Umi. I don't live here, but I've been looking for new hunting grounds, she told him; it was a very brief version of why she was here.
Messages In This Thread
they say I only hear what I want to - by Grimsley - July 19, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Umi - July 22, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Grimsley - July 23, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Umi - July 24, 2020, 12:22 AM