Redsand Canyon I will not leave France without her.
16 Posts
Ooc —
Away
assuming its chill to skip Nyra, but Liv feel free to message me if you want me to delete ^_^

The Saints, he calls it. Ken doesn't really care what this place is called; just needs his little sanctuary, but he still jots the name down on a notepad in his brain. So they had enemies- whatever. As long as his hide was safe he didn't really care, wasn't looking for a permanent home anyway- but luckily, this guy seemed pretty okay with the terms of Ken's offer. As long as the we that wished to spill blood didn't include the freshly-burned Kendrick, he was fine with it. Two-face, he'd been called a couple times back home- he switched sides almost daily, because in truth, the only side he was on was his own. For now he'd play this fellow's game, and then he would be back on his lonesome, finding entertainment in the acts he played. Today, he was the bloodthirsty warrior. 

No problem, Mista'. Thank you. So you gotta name? Kendrick laughed, falling into step beside Donovan if he might lead.
Messages In This Thread
I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 10, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 11, 2020, 12:25 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 11, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 11, 2020, 04:07 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 12, 2020, 01:30 AM