King Elk Forest the sun goes down
6 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, there he was! The lumbering form of her companion meandered its way through the trees, his rumbly voice familiar as he approached. Just as his frown was default for him, the cheeky smile that stretched across her muzzle was default in return. Something of an I know I fucked up, please forgive me, I'm sorry I made you lose your rabbit. Of course, what would come out of her mouth was not quite so apologetic.

"What, is it wrong for me to not want to be all by myself in this dark, spooky forest?" Yeah, oops, not an apology at all. She should probably fix that. "I'll catch you two rabbits. Don't worry about it." The mottled wolfdog approached him and flicked her ears at the sniffing, and stretched her head up to lightly bump the bottom of his chin like a cat. 

The question of if she'd succeed at her hunt would remain to be seen. Though she certainly wasn't the worst. 

In all honesty, she really hadn't enjoyed the solitude and dreariness of the forest by herself. "I really did want you around, though. With all the rain and fog, it's kinda dark. Figured it would be easier to stick together if we actually, y'know, stuck together." Icy blue eyes fixated on his dark brown. "Maybe we could hunt. I am kinda hungry."
Messages In This Thread
the sun goes down - by Neven - August 26, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 26, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - August 27, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 27, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - August 28, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - August 28, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - September 01, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - September 04, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: the sun goes down - by Neven - September 11, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: the sun goes down - by Piety - September 27, 2020, 11:41 PM