Bearclaw Valley Voice in my head
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Solomon’s droopy face lifts from the stream he is drinking from. Bright blue eyes looking up to the other being. 

Kill. 

His stare in blank for a minute — unseeing as if he’s blind. The overwhelming intelligence in those orbs of ice has stalled to sad dullness. Water drips from his maw as well as drool and he’s shakes his massive body. Chain jingling on his neck and rolls flopping about in every which direction. His spotted tongue messily lapping at his lips. 

Calm down. It’s okay. It’s not me though. I can’t control it. He thinks quickly in the haze his mind has been putting him in lately. 

He blinks and that spark in lit once more. He seems normal again and his fallen lips tilt up slightly. “Yeah.” He finally replies back. “I’m Bishop. Uhh, Bishop or Solomon. Solomon Bishop?” He questions himself. “Yeah, one of those are good.” He concludes comically, though it truly isn’t funny. His mind is twisting everything around. It hurts. 

“I’m new here. Trying to get back on my feet. Something happened to me and I don’t feel quite right.” He hums in that deep baritone. He looks at the black coat of his new company. “You’re a full wolf?” He asks, genuinely curious.
Messages In This Thread
Voice in my head - by Solomon Bishop - September 01, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Voice in my head - by Skoll Almir - September 02, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Voice in my head - by Solomon Bishop - September 03, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Voice in my head - by Skoll Almir - September 03, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: Voice in my head - by Solomon Bishop - September 07, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: Voice in my head - by Skoll Almir - September 07, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: Voice in my head - by Solomon Bishop - September 08, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Voice in my head - by Skoll Almir - September 20, 2020, 06:28 PM