Neverwinter Forest genesis
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
I'm also particularly fond of Northstar Vale, too. Such cool territory names! This post sucks. I'm too distracted to be writing. XD

A small smile tugged at her onyx lips as Antares plucked the stray leaf from her shoulder. Her brother was not an overly affectionate type, and he certainly did not smother her with attention, but he still took care of her in the small ways, with little gestures such as this. It warmed her heart. She was a fearsome and capable warrior who had beaten and broken more than her fair share of men twice her size on the sparring field, so she certainly didn't need to be protected -- and yet she loved the feeling that someone was looking out for her and would back her up if push came to shove.

And she would do the same for Antares, too. May the gods have pity on the poor fool who ever made the mistake of crossing her brother, for they would have the wrath of not one, but two Feralhearts to contend with.

"I like it too," she agreed after a moment, her glacier-water eyes trailing appreciatively across the ancient trunks and the seductive shadows that lurked between them. "It's different. Secretive. Safe." Compared to the vast, open, windblown tundras of their homeland, this forest felt like a quiet, cozy, dark little corner they could hide in and enjoy a life of serenity and peace -- without obligations, commitments, or the hassles that had plagued them back home at the Palisades. "My paws are eager to keep moving, but my heart is weary. I wonder if we could be happy here."
Messages In This Thread
genesis - by Antares Endore - July 19, 2013, 12:56 PM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 19, 2013, 03:38 PM
RE: genesis - by Antares Endore - July 19, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 20, 2013, 12:59 AM
RE: genesis - by Antares Endore - July 21, 2013, 05:36 PM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 25, 2013, 12:24 AM
RE: genesis - by Antares Endore - July 25, 2013, 12:54 AM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 25, 2013, 10:48 PM