King Elk Forest like a square peg in a circular hole
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
The corner of his lip drew upward with her smile, and with the fact that she seemed unabashed talking while her maw was full of cobwebs.

I'm afraid we haven't. My name's Henryk. The man introduced himself politely with his dark tail gently swaying behind him. I'm... newer than I'd like to be. It was an honest jest paired with an awkward chuckle of his own. Being the new one wasn't too pleasant a feeling, but he guessed it was an inevitable step in the process. Especially for a wolf like him, who'd always been a loner-type.

I hope it's not too forward of me to ask. I've been told small bits here and there about the Great Elk, but I have to admit... I feel like a pup.

Like a child among adults, hearing them speak but not really understanding what they were saying just yet. At least not the weight of what was being said. He was out of the loop when it came to stories and lore, all things that would ultimately come with time but, still- he yearned to know more and to do that he'd have to inquire about it. The worst he could be told was to pester someone else.

I was hoping... Maybe you could tell me more about Him. Perhaps more about Kingslend itself too. This is my home now.

He made a clearly gestured glace to the hare at his feet that he'd laid down prior, lifting a paw to give it a soft tap. I- ah... I even brought a rabbit for the trouble.
Messages In This Thread
like a square peg in a circular hole - by Henryk - September 30, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Cynefrid - September 30, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Henryk - September 30, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Cynefrid - October 21, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Henryk - October 23, 2020, 10:41 AM