Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
34 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 
@Niamh 

Perdition had been accepted in Firebirds some time ago, and was eager to begin to make himself useful in his new home, but he was finding himself plagued by negative thoughts. The physical symptoms of being struck lightning still clung on every day, and despite not having to worry about starvation any longer, he now had other things to worry about. He didn’t imagine he’d ever be good at hunting large game or fighting off some threat to the pack if one should arise, what with the ever-present pain and muscle spasms that he suffered with. So, he tried to focus on things that he could do: He could fish; he could still track large game, even if he couldn’t move fast enough to take it down. If necessary, despite his moderate lack of muscle control, he could still throw himself in harm’s way if an enemy wolf tried to attack a pack member. 

He tried to tell himself every day that he could still be of use. If needed, he would learn other skills, instead. Perhaps he could learn the uses of medicinal herbs, or learn to track the weather, the stars. No matter what he landed on, he’d find a way to make it up to Firebirds for taking him in. He sat beside a small stream within the territory, finding the sound of the trickling water soothing.
*Note: Perdition was struck by lightning and suffers a lot of visible (and invisible) side effects. Please feel free to have your character notice and/or mention these things in posts: muscle spasms/tics; grimaces and grunts of pain; general "resting bitch face" due to chronic pain; lightning scars along his back, shoulders, and partly down his front legs.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM