Wapun Meadow i wish to remain nameless
"Please do NOT stir me up. When you do I hit my head on the glass and if I keep doing it I will die"
17 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Nothing. He'd come up with nothing. Bah!

For a moment in time, he'd thought he'd grasped the dark male's scent but it seemed to vanish into thin air inexplicably. He'd lost Mephistopheles before he could reunite with him, and that had the slender wolf-dog kicking around rocks in frustration as he walked past the mounts and into the valley. Every now and again he'd spot a pile of autumn leaves and jump on them just to hear them crunch under his paws. Yes yes yes, satisfying... A relieving of the smallest of tensions knotted beneath his pelt.

Oh well, he was in this land now. Life had always liked to throw him curve-balls in an attempt to jump him off-kilter. Well, life would have to try harder then! The needle-nosed canid would persevere if he had anything to say about it. He always found a way.

Now under the light of many glistening stars, his agouti body blended in with the darkened brush, only two wide blue eyes sticking out like a sore thumb from the void. He sensed the other before she seemed to sense him, watching her look up at the sky with much curiosity.

You looking for a stiff-bird?

His silly wordage for an airplane, though of course, he'd never know what it was actually called. Stiff and ugly birds that flew across the skies leaving fart-trails behind them, that was his best description of the phenomena.
Messages In This Thread
i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 13, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 24, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 27, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 27, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - November 07, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - November 09, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - November 16, 2020, 10:33 AM