Wapun Meadow i wish to remain nameless
12 Posts
Ooc — vae
lost in her thoughts and invocations, she misses the sounds of another's arrival.  it's their voice that anchors her back to earth, the sound pulling her head from the clouds by her ankles.  she blinks away the glazed-over look from her lavender eyes and discovers another wolf there.  this is an interesting looking character, too, it seems.  they've unfamiliar features and an interesting pattern about their fur.  at the mention of 'stiff birds,' too, her face portrays almost comical confusion.  is this some sort of local vernacular?  her gaze returns briefly to the night sky.  she searches and searches but ultimately is unable to locate anything that she feels could be called a 'stiff bird.'

"what is a 'stiff bird'?" she hopes for clarification, her head canting slightly to the side.  as far as she knows, this is a completely normal term -- just one she doesn't personally know.  nycteria is interested in learning just what exactly it is. "i was praying," the young acolyte shares unabashedly, a warmth still curled in her chest. "and mapping the stars; although... they are one and the same." the latter portion of her sentence is added somewhat distractedly, as though the thought had only occurred to her after the fact.
Messages In This Thread
i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 13, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 24, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 27, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 27, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - November 07, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - November 09, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - November 16, 2020, 10:33 AM