Wapun Meadow i wish to remain nameless
"Please do NOT stir me up. When you do I hit my head on the glass and if I keep doing it I will die"
17 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Oh you know- those shadows in the sky that don't flap their wings! They just... float. And sometime's they're loud. His attempt to explain was abysmal, but he really wasn't sure how else to describe it either. He definitely had hardly seen one out here as much as he had closer to human civilization. But whatever, his awkwardly placed ears perked curiously at the mention of her praying. And mapping the stars? One in the same... Did that mean she was praying to them?

Interesting! His bugged eyed floated up to the blanket of scattered dots above them. You pray to them? Aren't they just like... Far away lightning-bugs or something? He didn't really study the sky too much- aside from noticing "stiff birds" and perhaps some other anomalies here and there. But stars? He'd not pinned them down. To him they very well could be fireflies stuck in limbo in the sky. Kind of like bugs that would get trapped in those ceiling lights (of which he'd seen a fair amount during his youth in containment).

His gaze drifted back down to the she-wolf, softly tilting his head. How does one... Map the stars? And what does that have to do with praying?
Messages In This Thread
i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 03, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 13, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - October 24, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - October 27, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - October 27, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Nycteria - November 07, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Grendel - November 09, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: i wish to remain nameless - by Astara - November 16, 2020, 10:33 AM