Firefly Glen I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix
Loner
39 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Dhalia found it wasn't hard to keep her smile genuine with the likes of this lot. Warmth right about oozed from the blonde girl who'd met her first, and the others weren't too far off themselves. Pity, that they've gotta be from Moonspear, though, she thought, as her eyes swept Osiris again. He did look old enough that he might've been a dispersal from some other place, but then, she'd known many wolves who had lived and died in the pack they'd been born to. And if Jasper had met their aunt at Moonspear -- and serving as their alpha, no less -- well, then at the very least, she imagined she and this Osiris might very well be related.

Which would make them related, too. Bummer, but what could you do? At least she could still find him a pleasant thing to look at, even if he did turn out to be family in the end.

"Pleasure's ours, really," Dhalia said. The wave of her tail accented her words, "I've seen plenty'a'packs in my life, and lemme tell you, it's not every day you come across something as new and exciting as this." She wondered, what that would be like. To establish a pack, and stay there, instead of being on the constant move. Could her paws even stay in one place for so long? She had no clue, but that was something, she fancied, she might like to try.

Dhalia shook her head at Osiris' inquiry. "Nah, we're as new to each other as you are to us," yet even still, she looked to their sterling companion with the warmth one might afford a long-time friend, "say, though, what does bring you here?" her question aimed at the sterling girl, "Totally jabbed my mouth away, and never got to hear your answer."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix - by Dhalia - October 27, 2020, 11:04 PM