King Elk Forest picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing”
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Henryk's ears turned in the direction of the coy wolf, already knowing @Ravinger 's voice clearly set apart from the rest. His tail did wag slightly, although not as enthusiastically with the energy of the meeting. He did chuckle quietly however before things began, musing over the other man's lofty sigh. Fortunatly no. Caught you sleeping on the job though huh?

Then he too went quiet as the king began, biting the inside of his cheek idly as he listened. Rohesia missing? His eyes gazed around to gauge the reactions of his peers. Some seemed downright unconcerned, and he couldn't say he blamed them. He hadn't seen much of the woman but as far as he did she may as well have been an outsider, grumpily placing herself on the fringes of the pack. The full story wasn't clear to him, but it wasn't a far cry to assume she'd left on her own terms.

@Cynefrid 's response pulled his attention, turning with Ravinger toward her and folding his ears down. She seemed more fretful over it than the others. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for her too. Rav's right, maybe she just went off to cool her head...
Messages In This Thread
RE: picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing” - by Henryk - November 13, 2020, 11:25 AM