Emberwood house rules, sammy
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
uh, no, vex huffs with a scoff. who’s mom tells them to hold their poop? if merlin’s mom did… well, then, he felt mighty sorry for him — but not sorry enough to be anything more than snarky, unfortunately. what? vex asks, upper lip curling. no, vex growls, rankled at out of the entire name ‘pig’ was the thing merlin had latched onto. likely, it shouldn’t have surprised the legionnaire because it was an unusual name …but not anymore unusual than ‘vexation’. piguktuk means haughty. it’s what my father calls me. or called him, rather; the endgame of his and haunt’s little trip was still largely unknown.

which reminds vex that if he didn’t get back to her soon there was a good chance his polar sister would either come looking for him or leave him behind.

my mother calls me a different name. but he doesn’t have the time, nor the patience to explain the strange naming rituals of his parents. i like my name, thanks. vex emphasizes with an annoyed flick of his tail against his haunches; mostly his reluctance was founded largely in the idea of this guy knowing his name ( or one of them, anyway ). listen, it’s been nice, it feels like a lie as vex says it because, largely, it is ( and clearly he has no issue lying out his teeth ) but i gotta jet.

word count: 230
Messages In This Thread
house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - October 24, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 01, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 03, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 04, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 07, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 06:16 AM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 12, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 15, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 15, 2020, 03:39 PM