Meadowlark Prairie I've been losing sleep while I'm at home
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
OOC: Thanks for sticking with me. My muse has been a bit off lately. Sorry for that. I expect this can be archived after your next reply... Also sorry if this post is formatted strangely. I'm still learning the new features.

Cordelia didn't want to think that she was becoming more comfortable around this male, but she was. His determined efforts to lower himself to her level and avoid making eye contact were well noticed. There was something within her that strongly wanted to believes him, stand by his side, and allow him to whisk her away to his supposed pack of heaven. But that feeling has always been with her. Has always tried to see the good in other wolves, even when there were clear warning signs. Ever since arriving in the Wilds, she has had to listen to her head. Listen to the voice that told her she would never be safe. That to trust any of these wolves would result in more abuse and torture. But that voice wasn't right on its own either. The few times she had escaped from harsh times here had been because of the aid of others. In Cordelia's eyes, this encounter was a stone flip. Likely to land on either side. Pain or safety. 

She took note of the pack's name, Ivory Rose, and watched as he gestured over to a nearby wood. It was so close, within sight. Her salvation or continued downfall. It was clear to Cordelia that at this time there was nothing the male could do to convince her to follow him. No matter how cunning his wicked plan or sincere his intentions. 

There was hope, however. If she decided that this Ivory Rose was worth venturing to, she could go there on her own. On her own time and after the two voices in her head had come to a decision. But he mustn't know that, she thought to herself as she turned her head away from the woods and back to him. "If your words are true then I appreciate your offer. But I should like to remain here... alone... Or be given the grace to venture off and leave you" she stated. Thanking him if he were indeed truthful, and hoping that she could leave this conversation without him experiencing a personality shift.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 08, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 21, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 06, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 11, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 20, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 27, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 30, 2021, 11:19 PM