Falls of the Hinterlands Your whole life you had an attitude
7 Posts
Ooc —
if he was younger, her sudden movement would caused him to flinch. however, he held himself steady and statuesque, brows furrowed as he scrutinized her appearance. she looked plenty capable of handling herself, but he wasn't going to start a brawl over measly scraps. he had better fights to save his energy for. he scowled and lowered his tail before turning back to his fish. viscera and flayed fish skin dropped as he picked it up, white meat hanging limply from the pathetic carcass. 

"piss off, and let me eat," he said, voice muffled by the food between his jaws. waving his thick tail in dismissal, he harrumphed before turning his back towards the she-wolf. he laid down on the polished stones of the river bank, resuming at grabbing and pulling the meal back into his mouth. turning his head, he looked back at the stranger with a cautious eye and a bit of a snarl on his lips. "i'll fuck off once i'm done, so keep off my back."
Messages In This Thread
Your whole life you had an attitude - by Keres - December 21, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Your whole life you had an attitude - by Baron - December 21, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Your whole life you had an attitude - by Keres - December 21, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Your whole life you had an attitude - by Baron - December 21, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Your whole life you had an attitude - by Keres - December 22, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: Your whole life you had an attitude - by Baron - December 23, 2020, 12:57 AM