Whitebark Stream i died for beauty
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
the stranger's response is sarcastic as anything vex has been giving and the anneriwok grins, showing his teeth, chin lifting in a flippant manner. he doesn't ponder too long over why the stranger assumed he was out here to hunt if he knew there were aspects of it that vex, despite being six months old, was capable of handling on his lonesome. tracking happened to be one of them and while he wasn't outside of legion's borders tracking herds it wasn't a total lie. he was tracking. his wayward, long since whisked off by the wind father whom had been missing from their home for months now.

good. vex responds because he doesn't need help, doesn't trust the stranger with his true purpose and further would rather go it alone. or with haunt but as she wasn't available alone was the next best option. the bait is dangled before him like a rabbit on a stick and while there is certainly a part of vex that wants to give into it, the haughty prince in him is louder and stronger and resolutely says 'i don't have to prove myself to anyone least of all some stranger'.

i'll pass. i'm on a tight schedule. meaning he never knew when arbiter was going to track him down like a bloodhound and drag him back to legion. it was obvious he wasn't going to find kaertok but still his desire to track his father leads him to the surrounding territories in the hope that he might catch even the barest whiff of something. with their conversation assumed wrapped and the stranger assumed to be going about his way, vex continues on in his path nonetheless, not quite ready to call it a day and return to legion just yet.
Messages In This Thread
i died for beauty - by Kaskae - December 26, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Corvo - December 27, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Kaskae - December 29, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Corvo - December 29, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Kaskae - January 01, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Corvo - January 01, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Kaskae - January 02, 2021, 06:56 AM
RE: i died for beauty - by Corvo - January 03, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Kaskae - January 05, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Corvo - January 05, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: i died for beauty - by Kaskae - January 06, 2021, 02:10 PM