Ankyra Sound i burn my eyes to see through water
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Natshana's fatigue meant that her awareness was flawed at best. Tack that onto her natural disadvantage, and she had no opportunity to hear Rosalyn's approach. Only the other wolf's voice pulled her from her reverie, causing her ears to swivel and her eyes to open wider. She turned her head, not anxious or scared, but curious. Certainly, she had been startled, but she was rather resigned to her fate, whatever it might be.

"I came searching for this place many days ago," she confessed with a tired albeit proud smile. "and I have just found it." Her answer likely provided the stranger with few, if any, real answers. A moment of consideration, and that thought did actually occur to the apothecary. She was asked if she was looking for something - a question that was indicative of authority of some kind. For a time, her brow furrowed a fraction, and she glanced with interest toward Rosalyn.

"I am sorry," Natshana began, her already accented voice made even more so in her tiredness. Speaking the common tongue when she could fall asleep the moment her head hit her nest was always a fun challenge. "Have I trespassed?" though she didn't appear meek or perturbed, there was concern in the undercurrents of her voice. She didn't like to purposefully spite wolves she didn't know for no good reason. It served no purpose. "I had intended to rest here for the night, sightsee, and then be on my way, but I will not stay here if the land is yours or someone else's."
Messages In This Thread
i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 28, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 29, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 01, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:29 AM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 14, 2021, 09:10 AM