Broken Antler Fen Had to have high hopes for a livin
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper liked the easy smile that turned on her maw. It made her whole face lit up. He politely shook his head. He didn't feel the need to have a lot of bark and other pieces in his fur. His fur had already shedded into his summer coat. "But I will remind the tip for next year," he commented with a charming grin.

"That is a good way of joining a pack, then you at least already know someone," he returned. He liked it here so far as well. The female then asked him something which was almost spot on. "Guilty," he laughed. "I came to inspect it, respectfully of course," he assured her. "Then Wraen found me and managed to make me join," he smiled.

He did thought about her next words though. "Not sure why that is a bold move? Maybe joining a pack is a big deal for some but not for me. My parents were nomads, so while growing up we stayed in a lot of different packs, their medical knowledge in exchange for food and a place to sleep. So I've seen quite a few, been in quite a few packs with all sorts of customs," she explained to her. "I got a good feeling from Brecheliant so I decided why not!"
Messages In This Thread
Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - April 09, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 06:07 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - April 18, 2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Jasper - April 19, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - May 07, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Jasper - May 12, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - May 14, 2021, 08:45 AM