Jade Fern Grove i follow waves of the ocean of my womb
All Welcome 
witch's heart hammered in her chest as she followed the river around silencepine, further and further until she could suddenly say she was no longer within the borders of rivenwood. she had every intention of returning, but worripa's disappearance had made the child curious— and her conversation with druid some nights before, even curioser! their home was magickal, but was every other place in the world like it?

she knew that mother likely would have come with, had only she asked, but witch wanted this for herself. druid had bracelet. heda had her new name. worripa would return someday with tales of distant lands... but what did witch have?

the child looked in wonder at the ferns before her, some beginning to die away in the late-summer heat. the thin trees barely offered shade, a much different forest than she was used to within rivenwood. but there was no thrumming of the earth, here, and the cricketsong was unfamiliar. and beyond... there was so much of the world she could not see from behind the rocky walls that protected rivenwood.

she sat, suddenly, changing eyes hungrily looking towards the distant lands, committing their beauty to memory, inventing stories of what must go on out there.
members of rivenwood are welcome to minorly powerplay witch for continuity and cohesion; please just tag me! i will do my best to jump into tagged threads as often as i can.

current age ·

may 24 eyes open
may 27 milk teeth come in, begin weaning
june 3 standing & walking
june 8 ears perk up, play fighting begins
june 11 hearing & more teething
june 16 leave den accompanied
june 23 first words
july 7 eyes begin to change, limited vocabulary
july 14 allowed to be outside but close to den w/o supervision
july 17 allowed to roam pack territory w/o supervision
august 4 rapid growth begins; start losing milk teeth
august 12 fluent speaking
september 1 eyes fully transition to chartreuse
december 12 "young adult"
february 12 enter adult ranks
march 12 first heat
Messages In This Thread
i follow waves of the ocean of my womb - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: i follow waves of the ocean of my womb - by Paisley - October 19, 2021, 04:05 AM
RE: i follow waves of the ocean of my womb - by Witch - November 08, 2021, 08:30 PM