The Heartwood i want [m]oney, and power, and champagne, and fame
190 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception/suggestiveness

Violante didn't care that Lorelai might be carrying Vorilye's children; she had come here with a plan, and that was to escape from her family - to start her own, with Avery. And now... that was exactly what she intended to do. Once they had Lorelai resting securely, she beckoned to Avery, then led him silently away. She didn't go too far - the last thing they needed was their new charge wandering off.

Finally, she faced him, locked her black eyes on his amber ones. "I want to start our own family... and if she is pregnant... I could raise them as mine, too." They would be, after all, her own blood, and she gave a pained grimace - Blood never wavers. The Cruor family motto. And, she wouldn't dare let Vorilye taint this. Never, ever again, would he be able to fuck with her life.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
i want [m]oney, and power, and champagne, and fame - by Violante - January 11, 2022, 08:18 PM