Wapun Meadow There's ice in my water,
10 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Her plea for the collision to stop before it started fell upon deaf, maddening ears as a crazed laugh rang from the array of sharp molars. This was not the misunderstanding she assumed it to be -- this was a man who saw her fear as a form of entertainment -- and though she had been in many situations where she was chased away, the girl had been able to get away scot free with escape.
This time, there might not be an escape if she could not act fast enough to save her life.
Ellie had never dipped her feet into the world of combat -- finding it an unconstructive method of communication and never choosing to cause harm. Always choosing speech over fight -- though in this case, flight would be best.
In which the owlette would attempt, but her feet still glued to the ground in the shock of the situation. Her side swiveled to the right in a sharp flinching motion, just in time to feel teeth searing into her shoulder.
She held back the yelp that screamed for escape in the back of her throat, all the while her eyes became watery to the pain.

The Heart Mender
Messages In This Thread
There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 19, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 19, 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 19, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 19, 2022, 11:30 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 20, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 20, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 20, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 20, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 27, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 27, 2022, 07:52 PM