Nimbus Summit Without guidance, I fear I shall perish
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Inutsuk's explanation caused only disquiet in Calida. His words made her think of her own past and upbringing — an absent, negligent mother who didn't love her daughter, a father nowhere in sight. Calida had had to fight for everything she had had... and, she had been ready to raise her own litter. To be better than her mother before her. She felt very little compassion for the man before her.

She was to take him to Issorartuyok. Calida glanced at Lane, then huffed softly, before dipping her head in agreement. Whatever she might feel, he was still their ally, and she would show respect. Lane offered her advice, and then she left.

Calida cleared her throat. "Follow me, please." She would lead the way, giving a quick call to @Issorartuyok in the hopes that they would meet halfway. She had no intention of staying once her alpha was found.

I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to do a new backdated thread or what, hence the tag <3 Either way, Calida will have 1 more post and then she's out.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Messages In This Thread
Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Inutsuk - May 30, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Lane - June 15, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Lane - June 25, 2022, 10:34 AM
RE: Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Calida - June 26, 2022, 09:33 AM