Ravensblood Forest Family
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vagabond had much to say, and Violante listened intently, dark eyes locked on his avid face. She knew their son showed much potential — all of their children did, even their nieces, they just needed more direction. Violante did not like to think of it, but she felt Lorelai and Luka were slacking as parents. Perhaps she would need to have a discussion with the Mystic before anything else.

"Train Vale to fight, and keep taking him on patrol. I'll take him out as well." Vale had shown equal interest in both being a guardian and a hunter, so she added, "We will have to keep hunting with him as well." Though she privately thought Vale would be safe to hunt small game on his own, even now, just shy of four months.

Then, their wayward daughter Asara. She had proven to be less trouble than Lenora, but had still left their home without permission once. Violante sighed slightly, her gaze lowering as she thought aloud, "Asara... I suppose I can have Noir keep an eye on her. But yes, perhaps take her out on patrol, and I will as well. I know she's definitely shown more interest in hunting," the Vicera laughed softly. "She can't get enough of the birds."

And their last, Violante's carbon copy. She smiled, and she said, "I've been working with her on her hunting, though I think she's mentioned an interest in guardian as well." It was good, she thought, that her children wanted to hunt and defend. They would all become wonderful individuals with the proper training and guidance.

"We will train them all to fight, and continue to work on their hunting skills..." But, there was always more to worry about. "But what to do about Lenora?" The girl had ran off last night, and no one had seen her since — Lorelai was beside herself with grief, certain she would never see her daughter again. Violante had not been able to go looking for her yet, but she had Noir on the girl's trail.

Violante sighed heavily. "I will be forced to punish her when she returns. This behavior is not befitting of a Scion."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
Family - by Vagabond - June 22, 2022, 06:40 PM
RE: Family - by Violante - June 27, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - June 29, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Family - by Violante - July 08, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - July 09, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: Family - by Violante - July 17, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - July 18, 2022, 08:52 AM
RE: Family - by Violante - July 24, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Family - by Vagabond - July 26, 2022, 10:23 AM