Hideaway Strath So I played right in to your fantasy
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
"You left."

Tsunari sighed. It was the question she dreaded, but she knew she must be honest.

There were those that I left behind before coming here. They were my family... the only family I've ever known since I left Arashi as a child... An unfond memory, but it had been a decision she made for the benefit of her future. Days before I left here, I found a scent far in the strath. It was similar to that of someone I once knew. But it had been stale, so I followed it. I became engrossed in the hunt, hoping that I would be reunited with whomever I thought it may be... Tsunari hung her head for a moment, staring at her feet.

Clenching her teeth, she lifted her muzzle again and gazed steadily towards Fury. I left without word to you or Arashi. It was a foolish leave, and rather wasteful- She could only blame herself for having such high hopes. They would never return to her. ... but I am here again, and I do not intend to leave.
Messages In This Thread
So I played right in to your fantasy - by Tsunari - October 21, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: So I played right in to your fantasy - by RIP Fury - October 21, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: So I played right in to your fantasy - by Tsunari - October 21, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: So I played right in to your fantasy - by RIP Fury - October 21, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: So I played right in to your fantasy - by Tsunari - October 21, 2022, 01:09 PM
RE: So I played right in to your fantasy - by RIP Fury - October 23, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: So I played right in to your fantasy - by Tsunari - October 26, 2022, 05:45 PM