Big Salmon Lake i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it
heart like a grave
a dragon reborn
12 Posts
Ooc — leigh
Thank you so much! I'm glad my girl has sparked interest, and you have no idea how excited I was when I realized someone replied lol.

Too occupied with the frigid swirls of wind passing her by, she hadn't yet spotted the new stranger only a handful of meters away. Lenina was smart enough to know that keeping on the move may help maintain warmth, but she feared the icy temperatures had frozen a slice of her brain, for she still didn't want to leave her resting spot. Unreasonable, perhaps, but she quickly shifted blame to aching muscles and stiff joints.

The howl, however, did indeed catch the woman's attention. Instead of altering her position to face the opposing direction, she simply craned her neck back and around to face whoever had arrived. A brown wolf. How unexpected and yet beautiful. She couldn't help but admire the chocolate fur against the stark white background. Visually appealing it most certainly was.

It seemed that the stranger was no threat, as her grey eyes caught sight of the faint but friendly gestures. Unsure if the action could be seen from such a distance, she betted that it would and replied with a swift nod. And yet, her mind immediately wandered towards: What do they want in exchange for such friendliness?

She was quick to scold herself for such thoughts, but apart of her was lenient knowing it couldn't be helped. Instead, Lenina decided to welcome the interaction, waiting to see if this new wolf would approach, flee, or bargain.
Messages In This Thread
i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 06, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 08, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 08, 2022, 12:44 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 08, 2022, 01:10 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 08, 2022, 01:26 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 08, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 08, 2022, 11:59 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 11, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 11, 2022, 11:56 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 12, 2022, 12:11 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 12, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 12, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 13, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 13, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 14, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 15, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Lenina - December 16, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: i was excitied for winter, but now i hate it - by Andr - December 19, 2022, 09:02 PM