Twisted Slough I've never been too good at goodbyes
2 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentions of cannibalism. Self harm.

A dead man walking, a living corpse breathing…

How and why is he still alive?

He doesn’t know, but his recent travels have been mindless. He is nothing but an animalistic beast, there’s no room for thoughts besides death, and even then, that’s hardly a thought in and of itself. He allows his instincts to guide him.

And so that is how he got here. He doesn’t know or care where here is, but the bugs still crawl beneath his skin just as they have throughout the years.

Oh, but there’s a surprise here…

Another wolf.

He feels the bugs…whiskered lips wrinkle and long, curved ears press flat with the accompanied feeling. His shoulder twitches like a horse flicking away flies and finally, when he can’t resist any longer, he curls his body and snaps long teeth at his own flesh. Guttural growls and strings of drool fall from leathery lips, slinging onto an ungroomed pelt as he tears and bites at himself. Only when he tastes blood and feels that oh so seductive feeling of pain does he finally relent.

A huff falls from his lips and a black tongue laps at his teeth and lips once more. Uncaring if the other wolf saw him mutilate himself, he sets his sights on them next. And as if making up his mind, his tail moves high and a barking growl is ripped from his throat as he moves in — prowling closer and closer with the intent to kill and rip.

He’s not even hungry, but he could see himself having a bite…
Oh — he’s sick-sick. Destructive, deranged, and dead. But somehow still alive…

”Common”  ”Spanish”

Messages In This Thread
I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 22, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Banesteppe - January 23, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 23, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Banesteppe - January 25, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: I've never been too good at goodbyes - by Osleya - January 25, 2023, 03:12 PM