The Heartwood Don't fuck with me, I have the power of god AND anime on my side! HYAAAAA!!
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
All Welcome 
AW! Set for uuuhhhh today 2/1/23, + trying to be vague for the thread w/ @Alduin and @Ithax! also i hope the thread title made at least 1 person laugh ;w;

Sovereign felt more alone now than she thought she ever had.
Mom was gone, dad was different... 
She wasn't sure what to think, or what direction her life would take now that she had run away from Hildibrandr...
Was anyone back there still alive?
Sov felt a strong longing, a pull that temped her to want to go back, investigate maybe, see who was still around...
But, would it matter?
Shaking her head sharply as she prowled with heavy steps through the Wood, Sovereign supposed it wouldn't do much good to go back home...if home was still in one piece...

Angrily, the child cried out in a snarl and slashed her claws across the loose, dry bark of a tree, sending some small bits flying from the trunk and scoring the tree where her claws dragged across, even if it wasn't as deep as a cat or even a bear, it didn't matter...
All she wanted was to take her emotions out on something, and the tree was a target that wouldn't fight back.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Messages In This Thread