The Sunspire You Don't Know The Pain I Feel
28 Posts
Ooc — Free
All Welcome 
Any and all welcome <3 He needs some exposure. Wicken uses He/They pronouns interchangeably.

The sheer scale of the rocky outcroppings had proved tedious for the young wolf, but the mountains had given him much more than they had taken. The emaciation they had been sporting upon arrival to the Teekon had been slowly giving way to a healthy albeit slim figure that propelled the gentleman forth as he went. The altitude was well above where the birds sang and trees grew, but it was comforting to be surrounded by the flora and fauna of shrubbery and smaller animals. The dark wolf lacked the usual air of unease that surrounded them in the low lying areas. Another would be unable to sneak upon him without him first seeing them in the sparse shrubbery that gave way to snow a mere distance away.

Wicken clambered his way onto a ledge of particular height that was laden with soft green moss. A firm wall of stone to their back, and a breathtaking view of the way he had come. Amber eyes of melted honey drifted over the slopes with an accomplished feeling settling in their chest. The young wolf had come a long way from being the sack of bones a few weeks prior, and he was astonished that his body had the capability to carry him through such a feat now. 

He settled down upon the ledge to rest a smoky face upon smoky paws. A stark contrast to the light grey stone that was to their back, but the comforting lull of the breeze eventually allowed him to shut his eyes. Wicken could not sleep for fear of what would come to him in the embrace of sleep if he did, but he would rest his eyes before continuing on later in the day.
For clarity, Wicken uses he/they pronouns in all threads for the time being.
Messages In This Thread
You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 08, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 09, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 11, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 13, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 15, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 20, 2023, 01:36 PM