Duskfire Glacier So the lover must struggle for words.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
<style type="text/css">.njal{margin:auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;font-size:13px; font-family: 'Fanwood Text', serif; color: #222;} .njal q {color:#CC3300; font-family: 'Fanwood Text', serif; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold;} .njal p {margin:0px;text-indent:20px;}</style>

He stared in to the dark and couldn't see a thing. It was a great black pit where once his fire had nurtured the little embers of life; but not any more. He could smell the aroma of the children in the very walls - the musk of Tuwawi was there too, warm and inviting. As his eyes adjusted, Njal thought he saw something squirming on the floor of the den. For a split second he was convinced it was just his mind playing tricks, but then her voice rose up

- D-Daddy? -

and his mind emptied of all the dark thoughts.

He lurched towards her suddenly, with a dip of his head and hunch to his shoulders, planting himself before her in the mouth of the den. Light crept across his dorsal side and illuminated a narrow band at the back of the burrow, reaching for the fire-coated child and bringing the flame of her coat in to Njal's vision. He reached towards her and planted a big kiss of his tongue across her face, and then another, and another - he didn't want to stop. The taste of the earth mingled with the texture of her pelt. Soon, the child was covered in saliva.

Maera, I'm home. I'm.. I'm sorry if I scared you. He cooed as pleasantly as he could, trying to placate the doubts that he believed she harbored.

Messages In This Thread
So the lover must struggle for words. - by RIP Njal - November 04, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by Maera - November 06, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by RIP Njal - November 07, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by Maera - November 12, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by RIP Njal - November 12, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by Maera - November 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by RIP Njal - November 16, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by Maera - November 22, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by RIP Njal - December 02, 2014, 05:16 PM
RE: So the lover must struggle for words. - by Maera - December 03, 2014, 07:45 PM