Wapun Meadow I’ll be just fine on my own
29 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The weather was beginning to grow colder, signifying the changing of the seasons. Kovette couldn’t help but wonder how these winters would compare to those of her homeland—would they be harsher? Easier to endure? Preoccupied in her puphood by the stories of the land itself that her father once traversed, never had she thought to question about the elements the land was subjected to. Too late to ask now, she knew she would have to just wait and see what time had in store for her. For now, the chill in the air made her feel content, hinting at home.

Trailing a herd, Kovette found herself parting through a shaded grouping of trees—and she wondered, briefly, if she might have found another darkened woodland—before it opened up into a brightly lit meadow. And whilst the herd was beyond her line of vision, she swore she could still smell them, the scent not too recent but also not far off enough to deter her. The northerner knew she stood no chance against large game on her own but, with the cold season approaching, she was hopeful that an elderly specimen might fall. That hope kept her moving, following the trail with determination.
Messages In This Thread
I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - November 03, 2023, 10:04 AM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - November 03, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - November 18, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - November 21, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Kovette - December 27, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I’ll be just fine on my own - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 11:46 AM