Sun Mote Copse i could do this with my eyes closed
Sun Mote Copse
Bairn
38 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Towhee’s paw soon left his back, followed by the retreat of her nose. Skipjack whined a little under his breath as his grandmother signed and spoke something over his head: -“N-A-P-T-I-M-E?”-

Meerkat made a sound of agreement. Then Skipjack found himself being shuffled gently by his grandmother’s paws. He thought about resisting and might have done if it was his mother. But since it was Towhee, he fell into step just beside her.

At some point on their journey back to the den, Skip grew rather weary. His grandma must have sensed it because he felt a pinch at his nape. The next thing he knew, he was being carried, then tucked into his familiar blankets beside his sister.

Despite their discord moments before, the little boy immediately reached for Otter. He buried his wee face in her back and snuggled the rest of his body around hers, loosing a faint whimper as he drifted off to sleep.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 12:08 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 09, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 09, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 09, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 10, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 10, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 12, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 15, 2024, 08:12 AM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 15, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 15, 2024, 02:12 PM