Blacktail Deer Plateau You saved my life, you saved me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Anyone who would enjoy the good weather with her!

A very muddy Saena emerged from a hole she'd dug under a knot of tree roots, and blinked against the dazzling light cutting through the forest.

The weather had been incredibly warm lately, leaving the ground a mud-churned mess of half melted snow. There was no indication in the clouds or wind that this was likely to change, so Saena made sure she was out and about to enjoy it to its fullest. She pulled the rest of her body out of the hole and cast around for the reason she'd dug it—a small, scrawny hare carcass lying nearby.

Thankfully, it hadn't attracted any scavengers, except a raven that sat patiently on a branch overhead. She snarled a warning at it and chomped down on the dead rabbit's chest. The raven didn't respond, so after levelling a last severe gaze on the carrion bird, she turned and shoved her torso back into the hole, where hopefully a raven could never reach the stored rabbit.
Messages In This Thread
You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - January 20, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 30, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 05:33 PM