i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
The dark brute strolled leisurely into the clearing, where Morgana seemed to be attempting to put another wolf in a headlock. Or maybe...no, she wouldn't do that with a trespasser.
[size=xx-large]Trespasser.[/size]

He snarled to announce his presence, fixing the male with a death stare before glancing at Morgana. "Ah, you got another one, Morgana?" He growled menacingly, drawing himself up to his full height, towering over the two on the ground. "Now, you picked the worst place to trespass, wolf. As I recall, the last trespasser was hunted down and gutted. The one before that was taken hostage and made to bleed until she screamed for death." Fear was his friend, he used it to make strong wolves crumple, to burn whole packs to the ground. The warrior stared into the males eyes, a look that imposed his dominance and threat. "If I wanted, I could call a whole legion of assassins here with a single call. You don't want that, do you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander - by Crescendo - February 25, 2015, 12:14 PM