i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander
73 Posts
Ooc — Athena
He seemed to have ninja rolled past the brute. Dirt and random debris flushed into his eyes, temporarily blinding him. But before he could fully recover, he was slammed back into the ground. His world started to spin rapidly. He breathed harder, and didn't try to defend himself. He heard the wolf mumble something in his ear, but was so dazed he only picked up trespassers... earn.... and death. He then felt the male's weight slamming into his injured head. His world went into a blur, and he felt his scruff being seized. "Why? Why did you no kill me..." he thought aloud. He looked over at the Morgana (though he could only see her eyes). He mumbled his thoughts in a language he didn't even know. He let his head droop, then shot it back up and yelled, "Me out my misery! Take my misery!" His limbs where shaking uncontrollably, broken and bent at crazy angles. Blood poured over his eyes, and down his mouth. He started seeing things that weren't there, though he couldn't tell what they where. He mumbled to himself, acting as if it was his dad speaking to him "Son, I... w-want to see you suffer." His legs splayed and he screamed, "Die! Die!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am just a wanderer looking for a reason to wander - by Redwood - February 28, 2015, 11:57 PM