Big Salmon Lake I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean
44 Posts
Ooc —
Little Muirgen was quick to hear the sound of someone approaching, which made her pause in her eating to look for the source. It didn't take long to see the other wolf coming towards her, but he didn't seem aggressive to her. His motions came off as being more casual than anything, which the girl found off considering they had never once met. She drew her pink tongue over her muzzle to clean it of whatever remains of her snack tried to linger before the other approached, not wishing to come off as some messy eater. That would be gross. While the man drew closer, she made no move to stand up, as she aimed to sue what little weight she had to keep her skin safe. So, she followed him with her sea green eyes, curious about what he might be doing. Was it common for wolves to just approach one another here? Or had he somehow spotted her seal skin and wished to steal it from her? The young selkie would not allow that no matter what, as her skin was her life, her freedom, and her connection to the sea.

While many thoughts swirled so quickly in her head it could make someone sick, she did her best to hold a calm demeanor on her outward appearance. She didn't know how he would react if he knew she was silently worrying and panicking, and she certainly didn't want to find out. Muirgen allowed her optics to flutter shut for a second as she drew in a deep breath, settling her mind and calming herself down. Getting worked up over something that could turn out to be nothing couldn't possibly be good for her, after all. When her eyes opened back up and she released the breath, she brought her gaze to the stranger's face. "Hello..." she greeted, more to test her voice than anything else.

The selkie girl, for a brief moment, wondered whether or not it had been wise to leave her family so early, but she quickly shook those thoughts away. Of course it had been a good decision! She had the desire to explore, to see other lands and seas, and that was what she was going to do! This was only her first encounter with another wolf, and though he was clearly much older than she, Muirgen would not turn tail and run home. She was many things, yes, but selkies could never afford to be cowards.
Messages In This Thread
I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Muirgen - March 02, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Joestar - March 03, 2015, 01:09 AM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Muirgen - March 03, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Joestar - March 03, 2015, 01:59 AM
RE: I Lost My Heart, My Home is the Ocean - by Muirgen - March 03, 2015, 02:23 AM