Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pantaleimon's settling in Ankyra Sound was going alright, though rocky. She had met various wolves, and the culture was not much different from that which she was used to. She was nobody here, like she was used to; but a part of her just didn't want to accept that. She remembered when she had played with Galateia, Psykhe and Sao when she was young; she remembered how they had all been equal then, that short span in time. Until Galateia had explained to Pantaleimon why she — why he — was different.

What a cruel joke for life — for Mother Sea — to play on her. Maybe it was that Mother Sea wished for her to be a Consort instead of a Siren... But if that was true, then why did Pantaleimon feel so much like she was meant to be a Siren?

With those sad thoughts, Pantaleimon scoured the beach in the morning, hoping to find pretty ornaments along the beach. She saw some washed ashore seaweed and nuzzled her muzzle underneath it, scooping it over her head so that the seaweed dangled along her shoulder. Pantaleimon nuzzled the seaweed in place so that it looked better and wouldn't fall off, and continued to search the coastline for treasures; hopefully some shells or such that she could use to decorate the seaweed with.
Messages In This Thread
if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Pantaleimon - March 11, 2015, 06:28 PM