Phantom Hollow Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I like Boone, cool character :D

Lukas nodded his head thoughtfully, understanding what the dog-like wolf meant by his wandering having become almost a habit. He had met many traveling souls who had grown into that lifestyle, some even preferred it to pack life and could not imagine themselves settling down anywhere. "Sounds like a nice place, go for it!" Luke encouraged. Unlike Boone, he hardly thought too long on anything. He was impulsive by nature and tended to roll with whatever life sent him. Had he met this 'pretty filly' and had she extended an offer to join her pack, he very likely would have right then and there. He had no attachments, he was a completely free spirit, so what did he have to lose? If it did not suit him he would carry on looking for his next 'adventure'.

"You're the first wolf I've met here," the Bluenose shared. "but I reckon I'll find my place. Heck, maybe I'll start my own pack. I have no idea. I just go where the river carries me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 16, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 21, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 06:11 PM