Phantom Hollow Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
31 Posts
Ooc — Van
Thank you! I've been living in the south for so long I figured it was about time to play a southern wolf lmao! Luke is a ball of fun <3

Boone only smiled Luke's encouragement. While he tended to roll with the dust and get caught up on rocks and grass, his companion seemed the type to blow with the wind—high up and enjoying the view above everyone's head. It was the kind of spirit her envied and was attracted to. He found himself wondering when the wind would pick up again, taking Luke with it.

It was something about the male's energy that livened Boone and made him forget being down in the dumps just a half hour ago. His trot had likened to the wolf's beside him, and they were both moving at a happily careless pace. "You gotta bright head on your shoulders there, partner. I always had a grand plan in the back of my head to run a spot all mine. Y'know... welcomin' in all those oddballs and cowboys like m'self."

He wondered why he hadn't done it, in all the time since he had left Red View, but he supposed he had been too depressive and unstable to be any sort of good leader. Besides that, he had always seemed pretty content to be a follower wherever he fit in. He thought about Scarlett's advice, but didn't bring it up as he was inclined to. "I gotta make a name for myself 'round here first though. Let all these big bad wolves know that I might look some like a dog, but I ain't no mud-blooded pushover."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 16, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Boone Moyer - March 18, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 21, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 06:11 PM