Phantom Hollow Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Oh right on! I love cowboys and the southern way of things. I needed a light-hearted character is why I made Luke. It's always so awkward trying to establish new characters though, trying to feel them out to match what you had in mind. Or it is for me at least haha!

Luke grinned as Boone complimented the head on his shoulders. "I learned a long time ago that life is more fun and you see a lot more if you keep your head up," he shared with a sage nod. Luke had seen hardship and endured the chaos of anger and sadness, knew the dark cloud that never cleared above your head when you looked at life through a lens of pessimism; and now he knew better. His mannerisms were a bit odd, a bit too light for some, but in the past couple years they had served him well.

He listened attentively his companion spoke of 'big bad wolves' and how he was not a 'mud-blooded pushover' despite his doggish looks. Luke was not the judgemental type, and although he looked like a wolf his blue points were enough to garner negative attention from some, but he let it slide off his back. Why? "Are they really worth it? Luke tilted his head to the side, his gentle silver gaze on the other male's face. "Let them think what they want, I say. I got better things to do." He swished his tail in a flourish to emphasize his point, casting Boone a wink.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 16, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 21, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 06:11 PM