Phantom Hollow Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
31 Posts
Ooc — Van
Lmao, no I know exactly what you mean. It's weird because you're like... "I designed you, now do as I say!" and your character's all... "F*** you, I'll do what I want!" and you can do nothing but watch xD

Boone supposed he had been laying too much stock in other's opinions of him, but it was a difficult habit to shake when the first half of one's life had been spent under constant ridicule and torment. He was better at it these days, not nearly as expectant of the worse as he used to be, but the nightmares still came and the uneasiness was still buried in his bones. He couldn't expect anyone to understand -- they usually didn't bear the same half-buried scars he did. Physical or mental.

"Better things, huh?" he mused, smirking to himself as he trotted at his companion's side. It were mostly females that had ever shown Boone a bit of kindness, so he was a little surprised at this rapid comradeship formed between them. "Now what could possibly be more fancy than one-uppin' all the suckers 'round here?" he laughed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 16, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 17, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 18, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Boone Moyer - March 19, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 21, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 06:11 PM