Stavanger Bay Sunlight on my side
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was half asleep, when she heard footfalls. She opened azure eyes, to take in the form of her husband. She offered him a smile. Despite the fact that she may curse him under her breath, she enjoyed it when he was near. She shifted so she could lift head, to look over swollen side. Which, was actually much harder than it seemed. His question caused her pause, because honestly she couldn't remember.

I can't remember to be honest. He was bigger than me, but most wolves are dearheart. 

She frowned in thought, trying to remember exactly how big he was. How terrible was it? That she could not remember a lover, though in her defense it had only been one time, and it had been in a haze of lust and hormones. 

I think he was big, but lean.

Thistle would not deny that she and he, had strange love. It was possessive, and jealous, and full of lust. Yet there was also a mutual respect, that couldn't be shaken. And there was a love there, deep and ever growing. Thistle chuckled at his jest, she was willing to bet it was both, she felt overcrowded in there. She could feel little paws in there, pushing and straining against her sides. Rolls as they flipped about, her stomach rippling sometimes so largely, it was visual.

I think perhaps dearheart, that it is both, maybe, probably, yes. She teased him back gently.

As always, her breath caught in her throat when he smiled, his face maybe marred. But his smile, it was beautiful. 

She shook her had at him, and teased quietly, such a danger thing, that smile of yours my love. 

She leaned forward and licked whatever she could reach, even though he towered above her. of course they do. She smiled softly and blinked up at him.
Messages In This Thread
Sunlight on my side - by Thistle Cloud - March 21, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Sunlight on my side - by Ragnar - March 22, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Sunlight on my side - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2015, 07:45 AM