Sequoia Coast i found out from him
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi had not been to the sea since Swiftcurrent's abhorrent shaman had bid her cleanse herself in the salty water. He was gone now - dead, in fact, though she did not know it - and she would sooner swallow an urchin than do his bidding.

As it turned out, the salty sea air was one of the only scents so far not to offend her stomach. Bazi had circumvented The Tangle early that morning and made a day trip of it, settling on the grassy fringe that delineated sand from fertile ground. This was her second hour of sitting and quiet contemplation, and the best she had felt in weeks. The nausea was slowly giving way to a generally bloated feeling which, although unpleasant, was easier to deal with. Bazi had yet to make her mind up about the accompanying sensitivity of the parts of her body responsible for her current state, but presumed it was a normal part of pregnancy. As if anything was normal about it.

The wind gusted enthusiastically around the Nova Peak wolf, pulling gently at her fur and ears. She shut her eyes and inhaled deeply of the scents of the ocean.

For @Reek !
Messages In This Thread
i found out from him - by Bazi - March 22, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - March 22, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 02, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:25 AM