Silvertip Mountain Bring on the rapture
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Raissa mentioned how beautiful they were and FitzDutiful nodded in agreement. They were. They were a lot smaller than he had imagined but he knew that he was going to do whatever it took to protect them. They were never going to leave his protective watch for he was going to protect them until the end of his days - or until they no longer wanted that protection. It seemed so long away and yet FitzDutiful knew that children grew up faster than you wanted them to.

He needed to get the pack a caretaker. Someone who could look after the puppies should the worst happen. He'd have to get on that, some incentive for his pack members to go for the trade somehow, or recruit someone who would. "I want to let the pack know." he said, turning around and walking out of the den without a reply. It was almost suffocating knowing how close he was to being an actual father. He just had to get these pups through their most vulnerable days. Somehow.

Outside he lifted his muzzle high and called out a howl. A howl to let the pack know that the puppies were born, two of them. Walking back in, without waiting for a reply for any pack members, he looked at Raissa. "Any ideas on names yet? I'm not quite sure what personality traits to give them. I think I'll wait a few days and see what they seem like."
Messages In This Thread
Bring on the rapture - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by Raissa - April 07, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by June - April 08, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by Mason - April 08, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by FitzDutiful - April 09, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by Raissa - April 10, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by June - April 13, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by Mason - April 16, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by FitzDutiful - April 17, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by Raissa - April 23, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Bring on the rapture - by June - April 28, 2015, 05:28 AM